11.13.2009

Julia's First Day As A Wisconsinite


Today is Julia's first day as an official Wisconsinite, and what better way to kick it off than enjoying some Wisconsin cheddar and brisk fall weather. That's right, Julia enjoyed her first taste of good cheese (take that, "happy" cows) and was all smiles as she downed a hefty portion of marble jack. That's our girl!

My computer wouldn't let me log in today, so I took a break from the frustration that is trying to get anything done via webmail and we ladies (Mom, Julia and I) headed over to the park for some fresh air. Julia just loved the swings, merry-go-round, and even the slide!

A few new updates on Julia - she can now say "Lola" and does so while chasing her around the house, and she learned how to blow kisses! Adorable, of course.

(Is that enough posts for one day, SF Aunties?) XO

2 comments:

CougarKugler said...

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR UPDATES!

sigh. and here we are.

Sat night we went to El Tor for dinner and drove by your house and shed a tear!waaaaa.

natalie said...

videos please!! i want to hear her talking :) xoxo