9.13.2009

Go Pack Go!

What is mommy dressing me in THIS time?!

Today was Julia's first official, regular season Green Bay Packers game! What an occasion in these circles! Of course, she donned her Packer green and gold and headed to Auntie Natalie and Uncle Michael's to watch the game with all the big kids.
Also dressing up today? Guido. In the rival Chicago Bears colors (the cheerleading outfit we received at my baby shower last year...)

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love it!! Julia is so cute!! We need to get together soon. :)

Jeanne said...

Did anyone ever fess up to the Chicago outfit?

Anonymous said...

The most adorable Packer fan - should send it to Packers' Fan Club. How did you ever get Guido in the outfit?

Tisha said...

Adrienne - YES! I need to see that baby bump :)

Jeanne - nobody ever fessed up! Was it you???

Mamajoe - Paul nearly lost a limb putting it on Guido, but getting it off of him was a breeze.

Jeanne said...

No, it wasn't me. I'm not that clever. Plus, I wouldn't impose that type of punishment on such Packer fans.