Our little peanut turned 8 months old this weekend - where did the time go?!?! As I type she has made her way from the next room over to sit on my feet in her "fort" (under the dining room table). We've come a long way in these 8 short months - Paul and I can function on surprisingly small amounts of sleep, we can tell when its going to be the kind of diaper that we barter to get out of being the one to change, and we're both completely smitten with the little monster who taught us these things.
So where is Julia at 8 months?Height: 28 1/2 inches (woo hoo! over 2 feet!)
Weight: 18 lbs 6 oz
Teeth: 2
Words: Dada, Cat, Baba (maybe Mama, but not very consistently)
Favorite Food: blended fruit and yogurt
Least Favorite Food: Avocado...after SEVERAL unsuccessful attempts
Favorite Activity: crawling anywhere and everywhere, but especially after her favorite kitty Lola


We celebrated the 8-month mark with a day at the beach, Julia standing for the first time on her own, and our first successful dinner at a restaurant as a family with Uncle Jon! Overall, a pretty great day!





We love you JuJu!
1 comment:
Adorable - adorable - adorable - can't wait till November when I can spend time with JuJuBee. Tisha, Claire called me baba, bum, and bub for a long time. I counted it as mama.
Post a Comment