CONGRATS!!!!! NEED PICTURES!!!!! Love, Aunt Claire
Yahoo!!! I am SO excited for you guys! Congrats Joseph and Costello families!!!!! XOXOXO Love,Auntie Mimsipot
Congratulations Paul and Tisha. I cannot wait to hold Julia. I love the name. I agree with Claire - NEED PICTURES!!!!~Love, Grandma
Congratulations!! We are very happy for the three of you! We can't wait to see pictures. Love,Barb and Mic
She is adorable!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Congratulations Paul & Tisha! Your daughter is precious! Love the name. Can't wait to see her in person. Love, Aunt Faith
She is beautiful and so sweet-looking. Grandma's coming
CONGRATS MAMA TISHA & PAPA PAUL!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!! TOO BAD GRANDMA MARY ISN'T EXCITED!! (HA HA) I LOVE THE NAME ALSO. VERY PRETTY!!
She's adorable! Congrats to you and Paul and Uncle Jon too! Can't wait to see her - in March. - SC
So beautiful! Send more photos! Daddy looks like he is going to burst with pride. You guys are a "family" now - Congrats and we wish you all the happiness, and extra special blessings for little Julia Grace!
Congratulations Tisha & Paul! It's a miracle isn't it. She's a beauty, enjoy every minute.Love, Suzi & Bobby (Denver)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! NEED PICTURES!!!!! Love, Aunt Claire
Yahoo!!! I am SO excited for you guys! Congrats Joseph and Costello families!!!!! XOXOXO
Love,
Auntie Mimsipot
Congratulations Paul and Tisha. I cannot wait to hold Julia. I love the name. I agree with Claire - NEED PICTURES!!!!~Love, Grandma
Congratulations!! We are very happy for the three of you! We can't wait to see pictures.
Love,
Barb and Mic
She is adorable!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Congratulations Paul & Tisha! Your daughter is precious! Love the name. Can't wait to see her in person. Love, Aunt Faith
She is beautiful and so sweet-looking. Grandma's coming
CONGRATS MAMA TISHA & PAPA PAUL!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!! TOO BAD GRANDMA MARY ISN'T EXCITED!! (HA HA) I LOVE THE NAME ALSO. VERY PRETTY!!
She's adorable! Congrats to you and Paul and Uncle Jon too! Can't wait to see her - in March. - SC
So beautiful! Send more photos! Daddy looks like he is going to burst with pride. You guys are a "family" now - Congrats and we wish you all the happiness, and extra special blessings for little Julia Grace!
Congratulations Tisha & Paul! It's a miracle isn't it. She's a beauty, enjoy every minute.
Love, Suzi & Bobby (Denver)
Post a Comment