I'll be watching! Nice contractions! Good Luck!
We all hope for a wonderful birth!
Love the view and the music. Grandma's waiting to see you.
Our thoughts and hearts are with you and we can't wait to hear from all three of you. Love MD
Hey Tisha! We hope that you, Paul and the Baby are all doing well by now. All the best, Dj and Clee.
No baby yet....my thoughts are with you and Paul and Baby -SC
I am SOOOO excited!
I'm getting so ansty to hear the news!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'll be watching! Nice contractions! Good Luck!
We all hope for a wonderful birth!
Love the view and the music. Grandma's waiting to see you.
Our thoughts and hearts are with you and we can't wait to hear from all three of you. Love MD
Hey Tisha! We hope that you, Paul and the Baby are all doing well by now. All the best, Dj and Clee.
No baby yet....my thoughts are with you and Paul and Baby -SC
I am SOOOO excited!
I'm getting so ansty to hear the news!!!!
Post a Comment