7.07.2011

Summer 2011

Yes, I know. It HAS been a while. I suppose since we linked to this page from our party invite I should have at least SOME new info on here, eh?

For those of you who didn't know already, we're expecting another little one (a boy!!!) later this summer. In fact, we just found out today that our doctor scheduled an induction date of August 30th for us. I guess that means that if the boy doesn't show up early of his own accord, that's the longest we'll have to wait. How exciting! How scary that we have so much to do to get ready still! I find it amazing how unprepared we are at this point when we were practically ready to go at this point with Julia.Speaking of Julia, she's growing like a weed! Our little chatterbox loves to dance and sing and play with animals. And her imagination? Hilarious! Her new fixation is what everyone's name is. Apparently my name is "Tisha Mommy Joseph" and her daddy's name is "Uncle Paul Joseph." :) Here are some more recent pics of the princess:

Paul and I are doing well too. He just finished taking his series of financial certification tests (series 7, etc.) and did great on them all! We're so proud of him, but mostly we're happy he has finally emerged from the office and all of his studying. I'm feeling great and enjoying people's reactions to my torpedo of a belly (really, it is huge this time!)We hope to see many of you at our party later this month!

No comments: