9.09.2010

S-L-A-C-K-E-R spells Tisha


Ok, ok. YES. I know it has been quite a while since this thing has been updated. Sorry, but I've been taking advantage of this time off to enjoy the summer with Miss J (the daugther, not the ANTM judge) and don't get too much time in front of the computer. Also, my small camera broke and I just finally replaced it this week. No more grainy phone camera pictures for this girl!

So, to get caught up on our summer:

-I was laid off (boo, hiss)
-Paul got a job! (hooray!)
-Went on a family vacay up north
-I got a job! (hooray again!)
-life is hectic again

Insert a smattering of trips to the park, time out on the water, State Fair, visits with friends and a bonfire here and there and that pretty much sums it up.

Now, what you actually come here for - the pictures!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

hey slacker!! we need some new pics of that almost 2 year old (!) that lives with you.

hope all is well ;)
xox

Tisha said...

Okay, okay, okay. I suppose I could drag myself up to the office sometime this week and post some new pics for Juju's Auntie Jilly