Even Julia got in on the action and helped Daddy put the table together. 



After the initial excitement of new cardboard boxes was over she was content to draw on them with her sidewalk chalk. Just check out that concentration! I guess she inherited Great Grandma Janet's habit of sticking out her tongue when she's concentrating :)


Ta-daaahhhhh! Outdoor dining can commence!
We have an umbrella too, but it didn't make into the photo op. We've already eaten our last two meals out here and it really is a little slice of heaven. Does it get much better than having your morning coffee out in the fresh air and sunshine? I think not.



Ta-daaahhhhh! Outdoor dining can commence!
We have an umbrella too, but it didn't make into the photo op. We've already eaten our last two meals out here and it really is a little slice of heaven. Does it get much better than having your morning coffee out in the fresh air and sunshine? I think not. One way we know we can get Juju to sit still for a while is to turn on some Yo Gabba Gabba. I'm not kidding, NOTHING can pull her attention away. Seriously! I was making so much noise and still she only had eyes for the show (this episode featured Jack Black). Even you kid-free friends would get a kick out of this show. The episodes include Biz Markie's beat-of-the-day :)


Today is gorgeous as well and Julia aready started up on her chalking and bubble-blowing for the day. She was even my little helper while I prepared breakfast. 







Have a great day, everyone. If you're looking for us, we'll be out on the deck :)
PS - How cute are these chubby little legs in shorts?!?! I could eat them up!

2 comments:
i cannot believe how BIG she is getting!! i cant wait to see her in a few weeks and give her a big squeeze!!!
i'm impressed that she's already got the hang of flip flops. she is so adorable tisha.
Post a Comment