3.05.2010

Fun with Babcia & Grandpa (and Bunia too!)

It's always neat to hear about the fun things Julia does when she goes to visit her Babcia and Grandpa Cookie, and do they know how to have fun. I finally got my hands on a few pictures of their escapades and I can see why Juju hardly misses us! I now present to you,

Julia's Top 10 Reasons to Visit My Grandparents

10. The outfits - Mommy always dresses me up for visits with my grandparents!
9. I can get away with more at their house than with Mommy & Daddy 8. BREAD - Babcia always has good bread on hand and feeds me as much as I want! 7. Grandpa is pretty funny and makes me laugh
6. Toys - Just look at the fun new ball Grandpa Cookie got for me!5. My morning C's - Cartoons and Couch Cuddles - with Grandpa4. All the neat things to look at (but not touch!) at their house, like this family heirloom manger at Christmas time. I just think its soooooo cool!


3. Playing fun games together2. Babcia takes me to visit my Bunia (my Great Grandma!) where we have tea parties And the #1 reason I love to visit is (drum roll please)..............

Grandpa can boogie with the best of 'em!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Super cute!! love the videos!!