We're all decorated for the season and with the furniture in place it feels so homey. Can't you just smell the chestnuts roasting and hear Bing crooning in the background? The spiked nogs have been flowing freely this week (maybe that explains why I'm hearing Bing Crosby...) and, in true Wisconsin fashion, the intake of cheese has increased by astounding amounts. Mmmm...cheese....

Speaking of Cheeseheads, the Man Cage had its first non-family visitors today! Paul's boys made the trek to G-Town for some Packer watching action, local bar scene, and games as far as the eye can see.


Juju is getting cuter by the minute, but I don't have too many new pictures because she doesn't ever sit still for long anymore. Paul is getting the hang of child wrangling, though :) And I promise, I'll have PLENTY of pictures of Julia's first Christmas to share come the end of the week.
Until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!XO,
T
PS - In addition to cheese, consumption of chocolate has ballooned as well. Observe, my double chocolate torte masterpiece (which more than makes up for the ENTIRE batch of spritz cookies I managed to burn):

1 comment:
Paul looks very comfortable with three kids hanging on him. Would love to have a copy of that picture. Your torte looks scrumptious. Freeze a piece for me.
Post a Comment