10.27.2009

The countdown is getting shorter!



It is amazing how quickly our time here in San Francisco is running out. Two weeks from tomorrow I will be boarding a plane with Julia, my Mom and the kitties, an heading back to Wisconsin for good. The movers will come and then Paul and his Mom will start the 40+ hour drive back to join us. Wow, suddenly two weeks sounds like such a short time!

If feels like April 3, 2004 was just last week! Oh what a fun time we've had during our time here in San Francisco. A 15 minute video seems like hardly enough to fully appreciate our West Coast family, because that's exactly what they have been to us - Family.

I'm sure we'll squeeze at least one more post in before we head out, but we just wanted to say thanks for the memories. We hope to see you all when you visit the "motherland". Like a good friend said the other day, its not goodbye, its see you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow how quickly five years have gone by. From the photos, we all know how you have enjoyed your stay in SF. I know how badly your friends will miss you because we have during those five years. So while we are ecstatic to have you coming back to Badgerland, I feel sad for your friends who will miss you and sad for you missing them.

Patcherific said...

Tisha,
I know a teeny teeny amount but loved your photos. you've had a great experience in SF. And, I can't help but mention you are playing my fave fave fave fave song. Good luck moving forward and can't wait to see what's next!

xxoo
Rachel Adams