5.27.2009

I know, I know...I've been slacking.

YES. I hear you. I've been slacking on the posting since I returned to work. I GET IT. You want to see more of the cuteness. Well, here you go.

Two weekends ago San Francisco experienced a brief heat wave. Living in a non-air conditioned place meant that the house got pretty toasty by that evening. Hence, Julia's naked nap:


That same weekend Julia saw her first Bay to Breakers and jumped into the fun by going topless (it was HOT out!) and donning a feather boa. This is a San Francisco baby, no doubt about it! And did I mention it was HOT? The heat tuckered the poor thing out. The day also included a failed attempt at introducing Jules to her froggy pool (courtesy of Grandpa Cookie). Yes, failed attempt. Apparently the water was too cold and a scream fest ensued...
This is just some more random cuteness shot last week while playing around with the new camera.
This past weekend we put together Julia's new highchair, thinking she might be ready to make the transition from her Bumbo. You can see from the next pictures that she waffled between unsure and downright unhappy.
Sunday we celebrated Jonathan's golden birthday - 25 on the 25th. Sto lat, Jasko!
Then we kicked this week off with the cutest little faux-hawk you ever did see, and Julia's new trick...sucking on her big toe! She sure is bendy!
Oh! Did I mention she's sitting up on her own? Well she is! We have the most brilliant baby girl in the world :) Obviously you think so to...you're the ones following her every move on this blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - where to begin - I don't know if it is the new camera or the subject, but those are some beautiful pictures. Not only is Julia brilliant, but she is gorgeous. Jonathan's girlfriend is very pretty and looks very nice. Miss you guys so much.

Unknown said...

i was just thinking this morning: "i wonder when julia will begin sitting up on her own?" no joke!! happy 5-month birthday eve, juls! xo