4.29.2009

4 Months Old!

Where did the time go?!??


It is amazing how quickly the time has flown by! It feels like just yesterday I was pleading with Julia to finally come out of my belly and today she's already 4 months old. My time at home is quickly coming to an end as I head back to work next Monday, and Julia has started 1/2 days of daycare this week. Our little one is growing up so fast (sniff, sniff)!

As if turning 4 months old wasn't exciting enough, Julia graduated to the "big girl" portion of her bathtub today. That's right folks, no more infant hammock in the tub for this girl. She's now ready to splash all the water out of the tub and onto Mommy and play with some tub toys.




4 comments:

Mamma Mia said...

Aww! I can't believe that she is 4 months old already! She's just adorable! I am sure she had a great time being spoiled when you were back home in Wisconsin... Hugs!

Adrienne said...

you have one adorable little girl!!

Jillian said...

these pics are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Julia and her rubber ducky - cannot get any more precious