10.08.2008

Checking right through that list!

Well, here we are. Staring the 10-weeks-to-go mark right in the face. 10 WEEKS! Can you believe it?!? I know we hardly can. We've be good little busy parents-to-be lately, and have some major items we can check off of our list.

Registering for Daycare - CHECK!

Choosing a Pediatrician - CHECK!

Putting together the crib and other furniture - CHECK!

Have Baby - not quite done with this one yet...

Paul did a great job putting together the changer/dresser combo a few weeks ago, and finally the crib this past weekend. Wow. There is a CRIB in our house now. How weird!

Here are some pics of Pappa Paul hard at work preparing for his little princess:

And here he is, proud of his handiwork!

We even jumped the gun and did a trial run of the sheets, just to see how it will look:

We'll be sure to post more pictures when the room is done, as well as a new "Bump Watch" shot (once I have one I look presentable in)!

And now that we're in the "Final Countdown" stages, what better time to begin the arrival date guessing game? We've set up an online pool at ExptectNet and you can access it at any time by clicking on the link at the left of our page (or right here). Good luck and get those guesses coming!

1 comment:

Mamma Mia said...

I am SOOOO excited for you! The room is looking great!