Here's what the pregnancy sites have to say about our little one's development this week:
You've got a heavyweight in your belly now (well, in baby terms, anyway). Your little champ weighs about ten ounces and has a height, crown to rump, of about six and a half inches. Think small cantaloupe (and probably as sweet too).
The other milestone we celebrated was my big 2-9. Looks like I'm sneaking some of those "life goals" in before I hit 30! I had a great birthday this year, with some of the celebration starting a few weeks ago at the Brewers vs. Giants game (Thanks Paul & Jon!):
Everyone made me feel extra special on my birthday and I thoroughly enjoyed taking the opportunity to stuff my face. Ha! Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate!
2 comments:
Love it. Love it. Love it. I did't realize you were alone on the board. Nice to see Paul owning up to his heritage, too - At least the good part. Take care of our lil' cantelope. Love, Mom
Love the photo of you slugging the wine!!!! You've turned into quite a lush the past 5 months. ;)
Post a Comment