2.29.2008

Settling In

Well, the boxes are moved and furniture is starting to get into the right places. For those of you who don't know, we recently moved into a new place! As you can see in the picture above, we're all getting pretty comfortable there...

Reasons we love this place:
  • Stand alone house! No more neighbors having loud amorous adventures directly below our bedroom...hooray!
  • A yard...with grass. Nothing says summer like barbequeing barefoot in the grass. Yard also = extreme boccee course.
  • 1/2 the commute = extra sleep. Sleep is good.
  • A new place means our friends & family have an excuse to visit again :)
  • Neighborhood with tons of restaurants (because you know how much we love to eat!)
  • Did I mention no more loud sex sounds coming from downstairs? I did? Well, let's add that one twice. We're doubly excited about that one. So long Debbers & Douchebag! Enjoy your box 'o Sacred Objects!

Once we dig out from our pile of boxes I'll post some pics of the new place to entice our distant friends to come out this way.

No comments: