12.14.2007

Raise your hand...

... if you just trudged through a foot of snow.


It's official. San Francisco has made me soft. My first day in the Northeast winter weather and I was sick as a dog. Helpful tip for any of the other business travelers out there, Westin offers in-room doctor service. Hooray for antibiotics! I was able to fly home without my ears exploding.

After a long week in Boston, I naturally took the time to relax this weekend...by hosting a Holiday party for our friends on Saturday. We all had our fill of Christmas music, food and drinks. I know we're sneaking up on 30, but we still can't have a party without playing some sort of drinking game. What is more fitting for a Holiday party than drinking dredle?

Now we're just counting down until Friday when we fly home to Wisconsin. See you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tisha, loved your snowy picture of Boston -- could put it on a card.

How many cuties does Guido have?

Can't wait until Saturday to see you and Paul. Love, Mom