10.11.2007

I've been slacking on this whole BLOG thing...


Why, hello stranger. It really has been quite a good chunk of time, hasn't it? Did you miss me? Who am I kidding, of COURSE you missed me! I would have missed me too. I'm just so darn cute.

So let's see..what have the Explosephs been up to since September 9th? Well, September was the month of the visitor, so that took up plenty of our time. We spent a fun couple of days with Koch and Kristin, seeing all the sites and eating our way through the city. Actually, it was the most touristy I've been in quite some time! We went sailing, hitched a ride in a limo, and spent a great day in Napa. Oh yeah, and let's not forget the football games we
watched!



Our next visitor (as in the next day) was Mama Jo! It was great having her stay with us for the few days she was here. Again, great meals and lots of good times were had. We caught a showing of Beach Blanket Babylon - if you haven't gone yet, its a MUST. Mom was even daring enough to try sushi...and she liked it!


Two other things cannot be omitted in recapping this visit - Mudslides and change-bin poker. Lots of both, and I emerged victorious!

Last weekend was Fleet Week in the city so we we
re out on the bay watching the Blue Angels put on quite a show. If i can finally get You Tube to cooperate I'll get the video of that up here as well. It was quite a sight!

This weekend Paul is headed back to Wisco for the Packer game...on our anniversary. Needless to say, he's made it up to me (or rather, to my earlobes which now sport some sparkly new friends)! Keep an eye out for him in the stands this Sunday. Something tells me the sign he's planning on holding up will get him on TV...

No comments: