6.27.2007

Home, Sweet Home



Its officially summer, hooray!

After working in Chicago last week, I took advantage of being back in the Midwest and headed up to Milwaukee for a few days. It was great to see everyone! Here are some highlights from my trip:
  • Polish Fest! I learned that "In Heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here. And when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer." Did you know that?
  • Cooper! Cutest nephew in the history of nephews!!!
  • Phantom Lake - I was finally able to go out on Mom & Dad's boat. It was a great way to spend a Saturday with the family.
  • Dinner with Mama Jo, always a pleasure. Dark Chocolate Godiva Cheesecake wasn't so bad either!
  • Kopp's...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Frozen custard. If you haven't tried it, you must. It's a happy-dance for your tastebuds.
  • Girl Michael was in town too!
This coming weekend is the weekend of going away parties (not to be confused with go away parties) and birthday festivities. I'm sure some fun pictures will surface after Sunday's Sloshball game! Until then...

No comments: